- Mar. 02, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. ESTFoodShare Toronto, 120 Industry St, York, ON M6M 4L8, CanadaEvent for Black youth to engage with food, explore healthy mental health practices, and enjoy a safe space to discuss the intersections of both. Spots are limited. To register (include allergies/dietary restrictions), contact Jade Guthrie by email (email@example.com) or phone (416-363-6441 x 202).
- Mar. 02, 2020, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.Collège Boréal - Auditorium, 1 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7, CanadaINSCRIPTION OBLIGATOIRE Àmarlene.firstname.lastname@example.org ou email@example.com
- Mar. 02, 2020, 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.Tropicana Community Services, 1385 Huntingwood Dr, Scarborough, ON M1S 3J1, CanadaA (free) community celebration to mark Toronto's first #BlackMentalHealthDay! Community healing circle, discussions about anti-Black racism and mental health, African drumming, dance and spoken word, along with refreshments and light dinner.
- Mar. 02, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ESTToronto, Toronto, ON, CanadaA multidisciplinary panel exploring the relationships between mental health in Black community and anti-Black racism.
- Feb. 29, 2020, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.Rexdale Community Health Centre, 222 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9P 3S5, CanadaTopics include Anti-Black Racism, Islamophobia, Mental Health, and Trauma Informed Care. Dinner will be served.